Aloha Home Acres
Are you looking for a place close to your children, but not too close?
A place where you can relax in quiet security and comfort with just the right amount of property; enough to express your own individuality but not so much that it becomes a nightmare to maintain? We have your solution at Aloha Home Acres, a manufactured housing community for those 55 years and over, nestled in the Hudson Valley in the hamlet of Modena, New York.
At Aloha Home Acres, we have:
- Spacious lots with homes placed parallel to interior roads.
- A wide variety of home plans to chose from, including such amenities as decks, blacktop driveways, skirting, and pole lights, all you needs for a problem free transition from your current dwelling.
- The rent includes: water, sewer, plowing of the main roads, street lights, curb side garbage pick up, property and school taxes all for one low monthly fee.
- A clubhouse and an active residents association scheduling such activities such as Bingo, Yoga, exercise class, and pot luck suppers.
- 10 Acres of land adjoining the community to be used for future recreational development.
Our Aloha Home Community in Pictures
- A community owner and maintenance personnel who reside close by and who are immediately available should any type of emergency occur.
- Convenience to shopping and fire and ambulance services. There is weekly transportation for shopping if necessary.
- Periodic free medical screening provided by Ulster County through its “Care-A-Van.” Your choice of new or pre-owned homes.
Our Residents have great things to share about living at Aloha Home Acres