Aloha Home Acres
Are you looking for a place close to your children, but not too close?A place where you can relax in quiet security and comfort with just the right amount of property; enough to express your own individuality but not so much that it becomes a nightmare to maintain? We have your solution at Aloha Home Acres, a manufactured housing community for those 55 years and over, nestled in the Hudson Valley in the hamlet in Modena, New York.
At Aloha Home Acres, we have:
- Spacious lots with homes placed parallel to interior roads.
- A wide variety of home plans to chose from, including such amenities as decks, blacktop driveways, skirting, garbage can holders, and pole lights, all you needs for a problem free transition from your current dwelling.
- A clubhouse and an active residents association scheduling such activities such as Bingo, Yoga, exercise class, and pot luck suppers.
- 10 Acres of land adjoining the community to be used for future recreational development.
- A community owner and maintenance personnel who reside within the development and who are immediately available should any type of emergency occur.
- Convenience to shopping and fire and ambulance services. There is weekly transportation for shopping if necessary.
- Periodic free medical screening provided by Ulster County through its “Care-A-Van.”
- Your choice of new or pre-owned homes.
You owe it to yourself to see our community. Please call 845-883-6088 now for an appointment. For more information Contact Us.